Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ASL Class is Finished!

Okay, so tonight was the final for my ASL class.  Now that I have finished grading finals and commuting and entering grades, I am officially finished until Fall!  Yeah!  Wait a minute...does that mean I have to start fixing dinner again on Tuesday and Thursday nights?  Drat!  Well, maybe I could get Janika or Jase to do it.  Here is my ASL 2020 class (poor Jarin is the only boy, or should I say lucky Jarin is the only boy?)
Top Row:  Lexy Cline,  Melissa Jones, Rachel Palmer, Krissy Yunker, Sarryn Priest
Bottom Row: Ericka Hymas, Jarin Nelson, Hailey Moss

They have been a good class.  The final took longer than I thought and so I ended up missing Jani's dance concert.  I felt bad about that because I was really looking forward to seeing it.  And I had the camera and video camera with me since I thought Rick might forget them.  So no pictures from the concert.  But at least I got a picture of my class, right?

Right after the concert we headed up to Salt Lake in order to attend the funeral the next day.  It was actually nice driving at night because after the first hour Josh and Jenna slept the entire way there which made the drive quite peaceful!  We arrived around 12:15 a.m. and everyone headed to bed at my mom and dad's house.

No comments: