Saturday, May 8, 2010

Father's and Son's -- Again

So last night was the Father and Son's camp-out for our home ward.  Even though we are currently not attending this (our former) ward, we still try to stay involved now and again and I thought it would be another nice bonding time for Rick and the boys.  Rick wasn't too thrilled about another camp-out so soon, but reluctantly gave in.  I gave him my camera (again) so that he could take some pictures --- but just like last time, my camera came back un-used.  How do you get husbands to actually take pictures on these things?  I mean I can't be everywhere can I?  When the boys got home I asked them, "So how was it?"  to which they responded "Great!" and ran out in the back yard to play.  When I asked Rick the same question he said, "We froze our butts off.  I need a massage.  I am going to go take a shower and go to bed."  And he did -- for TWO hours.  Um, hate to break it to you honey, but you are sounding a little old...

No comments: