I just picked up Janelle (age 7) from her friend's birthday party. She had a blast and had LOTS to say about the party. She was holding a picture of a fashion model in a very pretty AND very modest gown. She said, "We had to pick a picture of the dress we liked. It was really hard because there were thousands of IMMODEST dresses!" I told her that I was glad that she picked a modest dress.
Then she said, "...and we painted our nails. I painted mine but then I washed it off." I asked her why she washed it off after and she said, "Because I'm half tom-boy!" Then she told me that she "double-dog-dared" her friends to dip their pretzel in frosting (heaven forbid) and then eat it. "And they LIKED it!" Then she "double-dog-dared" one of her friends to put her M&M in her pop and then drink it..."and she did it!" Well, years from now if she keeps this modesty standard, and if the raciest thing she does is put an M&M in her pop, well then I will be a content Mom!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment