Jase will be starting 7th grade in the Fall and was chosen to be on the Student Council for next year! We are really excited for him and think he will do a great job! He is very outgoing and a natural leader and so I think this will suit him. I hope he enjoys it! Jase had a perfect report card this entire year -- a straight 4.0 every quarter. Next year he will be in several Honors classes and he is really excited about that. This year he worked really hard and earned the Presidential Physical Fitness Award. Way to go, Jase!!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so exciting about Jase. He will have fun in the honor classes next year. We are so sad to have missed preschool graduation. :( I thought the shoes looked great!
Post a Comment