All my kids are back together again -- hooray!! Janika and Jase arrived home last night. It was so good to see them! (And I got a nice long bear hug from Jase). They were really excited to give the kids their little souvenirs. Grandma Jensen send home some cute little gifts for the kids -- a stuffed bunny for Jenna, a boy Amish doll for Josh, crocheted aprons for Janelle and Jaiden and a book for Jared. Thanks Grandma -- they loved them!
Janika gave the kids rubber CTR rings and Jase gave them all coins that were stretched out on a machine. It is good to have Jani and Jase back home again (although I have to admit that the noise level went up quite a bit, mostly due to Jase)! Jared has also been a little more mischieveous with his partner in crime (I mean brother) back!
Today the girls wore their pioneer aprons to church. Jaiden wore a pioneer style dress -- and even a bonnet all morning. But I suggested she leave the bonnet at home when we went to church. :) Janika is always a big help on Sunday mornings and usually does the girls' hair. Today she curled them all in ring-lets. I tried to take some pictures but all I had was Janika's little camera and most of them turned out blurry.
No comments:
Post a Comment