Jenna loved playing with the hose and getting all wet!
Thursday Grandpa and I brought the kids to Jumpin' Jacks where they burned off a lot of energy...
Saturday morning Grandpa and I brought the kids to a local parade for the 24th of July. Jaiden was really excited to see the "CATS" from Tuacahn again! The kids were in the parade last year but they thought it was more fun watching so that they could get candy thrown out to them. They also received otter pops, and even some toy glasses and a frisbee!
Grandma and Grandpa headed back home after lunch and so I am on my own again. Rick and the kids made it safely back from their Church History trip at 3:00 a.m. Rick is staying up North since he has a choral directing workshop on Tuesday and Wednesday. So I won't see him until Wednesday night. Janika and Jase are catching a ride home with a friend of ours and so they will be home tonight -- yeah! This Monday our kitchen is being torn apart in order to access some pipes underneath the wood floor and concrete that are leaking into our basement...UGH!!
Grandma and Grandpa headed back home after lunch and so I am on my own again. Rick and the kids made it safely back from their Church History trip at 3:00 a.m. Rick is staying up North since he has a choral directing workshop on Tuesday and Wednesday. So I won't see him until Wednesday night. Janika and Jase are catching a ride home with a friend of ours and so they will be home tonight -- yeah! This Monday our kitchen is being torn apart in order to access some pipes underneath the wood floor and concrete that are leaking into our basement...UGH!!
5 comments:
Sounds like you guys have had a busy few days. Always fun when grandparents come to visit.
Fun! We went to the parade too. Skylee loved it.
I LOVE the picture of the "Cats" characters. It's one of my favorite musicals. How fun that you got to see the production, and then see the characters again in the parade!
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures. Looks like a great weekend! By the way, do you know Doug and Susan Howard or any of their kids? I think it was Lex, their son, who said he was in the Hands of Harmony group. Anyway, my brother (with the 5 kids) just married their daughter, Katrine.
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures. Looks like a great weekend! By the way, do you know Doug and Susan Howard or any of their kids? I think it was Lex, their son, who said he was in the Hands of Harmony group. Anyway, my brother (with the 5 kids) just married their daughter, Katrine.
Post a Comment