Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday Nights

After school and homework, I brought Janelle to dance and Jaiden to a friend's birthday party. They were going to Jump-in-Jax and it was all she could talk about for days. Janelle came home from dance, gobbled up some dinner, and then went to her first Achievement Days. It had been so many years since we had someone in Achievement Days that I had forgotten all about it until we got a cute little invitation in the mail welcoming her. So now Wednesdays will consist of Math Counts for Jase, Rehearsal for Janika, Dance for the girls, Young Mens for Jase, Young Womens for Janika, Class for Rick, and Achievement Days for Janelle. At least I was able to squeeze in a quick but yummy sit down meal of Chicken Enchiladas to our evening. We also had a cool lightening storm tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good on ya for making sure to get in a yummy sit-down meal! That is important!

And I loooove the orange race track!